• For track and rail groove drainage
• Rubber chute:
– specially designed to discharge runoff collected
in the rail groove
– flexible to suit various track rail sections,
including 51R1 and 59R2
– isolates the TramDrain from stray currents in
the track rail
• Channel manufactured from polymer concrete (above and below)
– strong and durable
– internal dimensions – 175mm clear opening
width x 166mm invert depth
– overall dimensions – 230mm wide x 191mm
deep x 1265mm long
• Two choices of ductile iron grates:
– Heelsafe® Anti-Slip , pedestrian friendly with
8mm wide slots (pictured below)
– Slotted with 13mm wide slots (next page)
– secured and locked down with bolts
– meets AS 3996 Class D (210kN)
- TramDrain 175A is a compact drainage system with 175mm clear opening width and 166mm invert depth.
- TramDrain 200A is a high capacity drainage system with 200mm clear opening width and 265mm invert depth.
- TramDrain 200B is a high capacity drainage system with 200mm clear opening width and 350mm invert depth.