ACO manufactures a range of high quality access covers which, whilst providing speedy and easy access to underground services, enable decorative floor finishes to be maintained with minimal interference.
Product range benefits
- ACO globally manufactures and supplies quality access covers.
- 3rd party certified foundries.
- Australia’s widest range of cover & frame materials including iron, steel.
- Industry’s leading infill and solid range in single part, 2 part, 3 part, trench run and multipart configurations.
- NATA certified testing equipment operated by fully trained and certified technicians.
- Brass & stainless edging are options for aesthetic applications.
- Free technical support service.
Access covers are cover and frame systems for use in various applications such as stormwater, sewer infrastructure, electrical and communications.
They are typically used inside of buildings, outside of buildings, in urban and civil infrastructure pavements.
ACO’s steel & iron access covers can be made discreet to harmonise with the building or urban environment.
ACO’s access covers have been appraised by regulatory bodies as well as a number of Australian utility authorities.
Rhinocast – Ductile Iron access covers
A comprehensive range of ductile iron covers and frames.
Rhinocast – ACC Paver Cover
A range of recessed Ductile Iron cover systems that allow for high flexibility in
pavement material choice, preserving visual continuity.